Experiencing Trade Shows

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 0 comments

Attendees of trade shows, exhibits and fairs all have the same question: that is how to best display the jewelry items that we have and get the best results out of it. This is the common dilemma of entrepreneurs like us who depend on these events to be able to get more customers.  Having a store is not enough because of the limited exposure our products get.  This is why we are forever grateful for trade events, bridal fairs, and exhibits because it enables us to reach out to more customers and gives our products more exposure that it needs and gives us more sales to be able to continue with the business.  

 My personal experience in attending events like this has enabled me to strategize beforehand on what I should do.  We need to formulate a strategy for events like this because of the limited time that we have.  We have to make the most out of it because this kind of events are not free and we would have to recoup the expenses we shelled out to be able to get a booth and necklace display busts, earring stands and other display cases.  One strategy that has always worked for me, after years of experience attending, is that it helps in increasing the sales generated when using creative jewelry display.  It helps me get the best results that I want and expect when I get a booth at these kinds of events. 

Jewelry Displays available at Nilecorp.com
  
Why creative display?  For one, the customers will be able to see easily the products that I have brought with me to the show.  When laid out in a creative manner with the help of display cases and stands, the customers get attracted easily.  People come up to see more closely the items on display.  When this happens, I can easily do my sales talk and eventually convince some of the people to get an item or two.  If my talking does not work at convincing them, at least I am able to spread awareness of my products and get to network with a lot of people.  

Here are some articles which can help you  prepare for a Jewelry Trade Show:

One of the best displays that I have implemented in my booth is to use bust displays, ring finger displays as well as earring holders.  This will allow people to actually touch and pick up the items for closer inspection.  Some store owners do not allow this as the items can get damaged, especially for the items with more intricate designs.  However, I see that when people are able to feel the products with their hands and try it out, it is easier to convince them to buy the product.
Also, when you have a unique jewelry display that is already attractive on its own, it is easier to get the attention of the people who pass by your booth.  Creative display cases and interesting jewelry items is the best possible combination if you want to get a significant amount of sales out of the event.  The more people who go up your booth to check out on the items, the better it is for increased sales, orders and of course, establishing networks with possible suppliers and customers.  For display cases, you can check out Nile Corporation.  They have a wide variety of display cases and for sure, you would be able to find the one that you are searching for. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Stylish Frame Up | TNB